Based on the tourism score, the best times of year to visit Beijing for warm-weather activities are from mid May to late June and from mid August to late September.
Located in Middle Chaoyang, EAST Beijing is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from China Culture Center. This 369-room, 4.5-star hotel has a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. In central Beijing, the hotel is also close to Chaoyang Park.
Top Trending Beijing Hotels
- pentahotel Beijing Located in Dongcheng within a mile (2 km) of Wangfujing Street, pentahotel Beijing is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Temple of Heaven. This 4-star hotel has 307 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Beijing and also close to Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City.
- Rosewood Beijing Located in Beijing Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Chaoyang Theater and CCTV Headquarters. Wangfujing Street is 3 mi (4.9 km) away. Jintaixizhao Station is 8 minutes by foot and Hujialou Station is 10 minutes.
- Regent Beijing Regent Beijing is designed in a classic yet contemporary style. The 500 luxurious guestrooms and suites are spacious and boast modern features and stylish amenities.
- Hilton Beijing Located in Middle Chaoyang, Hilton Beijing is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Lama Temple and Ditan Park. This 4.5-star hotel has 502 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Located centrally in Beijing, it's also near CCTV Headquarters and China Culture Center.
Top Beijing Airport Hotels
- Holiday Inn Beijing Airport Zone Situated near the airport, in Beijing, this boutique hotel is in the same area as Beijing Golf Club, Shunyi Olympic Rowing-Canoeing Park, and New China International Exhibition Center. Regional attractions also include Zhang Laffitte.
- Sino Swiss Hotel Beijing Airport Located about two miles from Beijing Capital International Airport, the CITIC Hotel is a welcoming haven for travel-weary guests. Challenge yourself to a few games at Huanggang Golf Course, a 20-minute drive. Alternatively, attend a trade show at the China International Exhibition Center, a 23-minute drive. The China National Film Museum is also a 23-minute drive. The Palace Museum and Forbidden City are 35 minutes from the hotel by car.
- CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport CITIC Hotel Beijing Airport places you 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from New China International Exhibition Center. This 408-room, 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and free in-room WiFi. It's near the airport and also within a 30-minute drive of North Star Shopping Mall and National Agricultural Exhibition Center.
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Situated near the airport, this luxury hotel is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from New China International Exhibition Center and within 12 mi (20 km) of Goldenport Park Circuit and China Railway Museum. 798 Space and Beijing Golf Club are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Located near the airport, this family-friendly hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from New China International Exhibition Center. China International Exhibition Center Station is 12 minutes by foot.